“You’re my daughter. I can touch you if I want to.” is not an appropriate response to “Don’t touch me.” It’s actually not an appropriate response to anything. Come to think of it, just don’t ever say that ever again. I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to contain myself next time.
You’re walking on a thin line with my patience as is. Next time, I will punch you in the face.
Also, don’t start shit in a public place. That’s just a douche bag move.
There’s a nuclear fallout zone in my den. Just a warning-avoid it if you can.
“I’m in love.” —
You’re a bitch, and I’m up to *here* with you. I’m on break, so just leave me the fuck alone. I’ll be back in 13 days; I hope you can survive that long without me.
I feel like I have giant fingers
I just text: I lobe You
well, at least it will make it harder to drunk text.
I thought it cute. :-) I lobe you, too!
But you don’t have giant fingers. Your phone buttons are microscopic.
Lemme guess, Palm Centro? I have that and my buttons are tiny, too :(
If you wanted me” —John Mayer, Man on the Side
and there are people here with lots of food and it smells yummyyyyy. I’ve been here for FIVE HOURS and all I had to eat were two and a half blintzes (sp?) for breakfast, some cheez-its, and a few clementine wedges.
CHIPOTLE, HERE I COME.
when sex isn’t meaningless. I really like this feeling. Making love is a million times better than just fucking. A million. Not even kidding.
2. I’m gay.
3. I’ve kissed a girl.
4. I’ve kissed a boy.
5. I have a facebook account.
6. I have a myspace account.
7. I know who Sid Vicious is.
8. I wear glasses.
9. I’m left-handed.
10. I’m flat-footed.
11. I write stuff on my skin.
12. I have Sex Pistols in my iPod.
13. I smoke.
14. I drink.
15. I’m agoraphobic.
16. I wanna leave home when I turn 18.
17. I hate my school.
18. Someone already broke my heart.
19. I already broke someone’s heart.
20. I prefer books over movies.
21. I’m bilingual.
22. I swear a lot.
23. My parents don’t know I smoke.
24. or drink.
25. I sleep on a couch.
26. I secretly despise most of my friends.
27. I take pictures of myself a lot.
28. I smile a lot.
29. I don’t care about my nails.
30. My iPod is my best friend.
31. I lie at least five times a day.
32. I care about what I wear.
33. I’m an attention-whore.
34. I want to be a parent when I grow up.
35. I wanna get married.
36. I just nod when I don’t get what people say.
37. I care about what other people think.
38. I’m always late for everything.
39. I do the peace sign when someone takes a picture of me.
40. I play an instrument.
41. I sleep with a light on.
42. I care about my cell phone.
43. I can’t live without a cell phone.
44. I’ve talked to a stranger online.
45. I think my siblings are cute
46. I once had a crush on my teacher (or a substitute teacher).
47. I sing along when I hear my favorite song.
48. I look at the keyboard when I type.
49. I use the finger often.
50. I make faces when my enemy/people I hate aren’t looking.
Oh man, that was awesome. I am SUCH a bitch sometimes.
Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I’m telling lies.
It’s in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I’m a woman
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It’s the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing in my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I’m a woman
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can’t touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can’t see.
It’s in the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I’m a woman
Now you understand
Just why my head’s not bowed.
I don’t shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
It’s in the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
the palm of my hand,
The need of my care,
‘Cause I’m a woman